Tamrinda's 100% pure argan oil is the legendary oil you've been hearing about! Even better, it's now unscented! A rare oil, it is derived from the nut of the Argan tree, organically grown in Morocco. This ultra-light skin oil is rich in essential fatty acids and Vitamin E, which is absorbed easily and quickly into skin.
Argan Oil vs. Serums: Argan Oil is not the same thing as a serum but can work with them — use serum under moisturizer and Argan oil over moisturizer for a radiant look. Argan oil has essential fatty acids that help keep the skin's outermost lipid barrier layer strong and supple to prevent water loss.
2 fluid ounces - $22.50 (compare to $48 for the big brand names!)
- Use Argan oil in place of a moisturizing cream or primer, or to spot-treat areas.
- Layer Argan oil by applying after your moisturizer and sunscreen but before makeup ... or as a final step at night.
- Pat Argan oil into your skin — don't blend it around as you do a cream. Argan oil is superb for parched, dehydrated or sun-damaged skin.
- Great for eyes, around mouth, all over you face or body.
- In addition to hydrating dry, stressed skin, this oil is a beautiful finishing oil for hair. It is amazingly light - one drop will add brilliant shine and silkiness to hair without weighing it down.
Also available in 4 oz size for $33.50.
"I use one drop, rubbed between my palms to moisturize my face and one drop to add shine to my hair every morning. The lightweight feel is lighter than most creams or lotions. This is truly a precious oil!" Tina, tamarinda.com founder.
Don't be fooled by pretenders - Argan oil "treatments" "lotions" or other "potions" contain other ingredients or chemicals, and maybe just a small amount of the real thing! Tamarinda's 100% argan oil is 100% pure argan oil in-a-bottle. Use sparingly - one drop can go a long way! 2 fl. oz. (60 ml)
Ingredients: Argania spinosa oil.
Fatty acid content; Oleic 42.8%, Linoleic 36.8%, Palmitic 12.0%, Stearic 6.0%.